Licensed Clinical Psychologist
NWI Clarity Clinic is looking for a licensed clinical psychologist with a license to practice in the State of Indiana. Work will include administering and interpreting cognitive and personality tests, diagnosing mental illness, creating treatment plans, and conducting psychotherapy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administration and understanding of psychological evaluations and neuropsychological assessments
- Collect crucial information to observe clinical interviews and effectively communicate with clients.
- Efficiently compose well written evaluation reports
- Conduct psychological consultations and properly communicate and provide feedback to the client in a timely manner.
- Provide individual/evidence based psychotherapy, diagnostic assessment, treatment, discharge, and safety planning, and documentation to a range of clients, including children, adolescents, adults and geriatric populations.
The preferred candidate will hold a current Indiana license, Psy.D, HSPP. The ideal candidate can work independently, maintain professionalism, and support a holistic approach to treatment. Candidates must have prior testing experience and must be able to provide an example of their testing reports.
- Have experience in individual psychotherapy and skills to compose treatment planning.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy or Dialectical Behavior Therapy.
- Skills in time management, flexibility, communication, documentation, and clinical interventions.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits such as PTO, medical, dental and vision. We are open to contracting options. Please email your resume and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
Clarity Clinic is seeking a full-time, Mid-Level Practitioner -- either a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner -- to join a growing psychiatrist clinic in Munster, Indiana, which is located just 40 minutes from Chicago.
Duties of the practitioner position include, but are not limited to:
- Psychiatric evaluations and assessments
- Psychiatric consultations
- Medication management
- Lab test administration
- Establishing and managing treatment plans
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Licensed to practice in Indiana
- DEA license
- Specific experience and demonstrated knowledge of mental health care
Generous and competitive benefits and compensation package include:
- Competitive salary commensurate upon experience
- Bonus structure for performance
- Strong health insurance and malpractice coverage included
- Generous vacation
Clarity Clinic is seeking a “part-time” therapist to join our growing but established practice. The therapist will be exposed to various modalities of treatment including individual, couple, group, and family counseling and will be expected to conduct diagnostic assessments to formulate DSM-V diagnoses and complete treatment plans to support therapeutic interventions. The candidate must have utilized clinical interventions and diagnostic skills in their current or previous work experience.
The ideal candidate would be fully licensed in the state of Indiana (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, Psy.D.).
We offer weekly, individual supervision with a clinically licensed supervisor and bimonthly clinical staff meetings to promote a multidisciplinary approach to recovery. The ideal candidate would be able to work independently, maintain professionalism, and support a holistic approach to treatment. Please send your cover letter, resume and three professional references and bio to email@example.com.
Clarity Clinic is seeking Part-Time & Full-Time Psychiatrists to join our growing but established practice. Clarity Clinic uses a user-friendly electronic medical record system, administrative support allows our psychiatrists to spend more time with patients and less time with paperwork. This person will work primarily in an outpatient private practice setting with flexible hours. Duties include but are not limited to; psychiatry evaluations, psychiatric consultations, and medication management. Requirements include; Board eligible or board certified and licensed to practice in the state of Indiana. Clarity Clinic staff will handle insurance and hospital credentialing as needed. We offer generous and competitive benefits and compensation packages including; salary, production bonus, sign on bonus, strong health insurance, malpractice coverage, and vacation. Contracting option also available.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clarity Clinic NWI will provide a diverse and well-rounded clinical experience. Interns will be exposed to various modalities of treatment including individual, couples and family counseling. The interns will be working with a multi-disciplinary team of psychologists, mid-level therapists, and psychologists. Interns will be expected to conduct and formulate diagnostic assessments and treatment plans. We offer weekly, individual supervision with clinically licensed supervisors.
This is an advanced intern placement and we are looking for candidates who have used clinical interventions and diagnostic skills in the past. You must be willing to commit to 6 months with our clients. We are specifically looking for graduate-level social work candidates, marriage and family therapist candidates and psychology students.
To apply, please send the following documents to Ann-Marie Sands at email@example.com:
- Most recent graduate level transcripts
- At least one letter of recommendation from a clinical faculty member at your graduate program
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae